- All written and shared material from my site is information only. It reflects my experience and what I have learned, noticed or felt or wanted to share at the time written. This includes doing one thing at one point and doing something else at other times. I am human and can grow and change and so can the content on this website.
- There are affiliate links on this website.
- All Information is AS IS and the author (Katrina Davis and KD’s Adventure) is not responsible for any loss, damage or Injuries from its use.
- Katrina Davis and KD’s Adventure has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses or malware are present in my site, and are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of my site.
- I can update blogs or anything in my site at any time without making a note of change on the site.
- I am not a doctor, counselor, psychiatrist or any other medical or mental health provider. I am a human being sharing some of my life journey. Do your own research and check with your doctor, counselor and/or other Healthcare Provider before trying anything on this site.
- KD’s Adventure and or Katrina Davis makes no claims to diagnose, treat, prevent, mitigate, or cure diseases and that no information shared during an appointment or any information on this site is to be construed as medical or psychological or health advice. EFT/Tapping, tips or other techniques are not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. Check with your health provider(s) before starting anything new including Tapping.
- During appointment(s) and or anything on this site or else where presented about EFT/Tapping is a method of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT, Tapping) which can be described as a type of energy work. At this time EFT has not been fully researched in western medical, psychological, educational communities and could be considered experimental and the extent of its effectiveness, risks and benefits are not fully known.
- With appointments, programs, books or any information I share on this site or other places are tools that have helped me and/or others and I don't guarantee results.
- Any reviews, testimonials or explanations on KD’s Adventure site don’t guarantee outcomes for specific issues with the use of Tapping (EFT) or anything else mentioned on this site or during an appointment. Reviews, Blogs, classes, workshops, books, videos, programs, people and other information are posted as a view and aren’t a guarantee of outcome. Katrina Davis and KD’s Adventure isn’t liable for any use of this information or links to other sites, information or websites.
- Understand the ultimate responsibility for your well-being and choices lies with you.
- All contents of my site are Copyright 2016 by KD’s Adventure, all rights reserved.
Any stories, descriptions or reviews on this website don’t create a guarantee of an outcome for people and clients using tapping or other tools for any emotion, feeling, event, issue or anything else. When using/seeing/visiting KD’s Adventure website, membership community, appointments and any products you agree to fully release Katrina Davis and KD’s Adventure from any claim and responsibility for harm and/or injury in any way with use of any information on this website, products and services.
With the coronavirus around using non-face tapping points is best. Use face points at your own risk.
By reading and using anything on this website, you are giving your consent to waive.